Hi everyone! Hope your week is off to a great start!
It’s time for a reminder post for The Flower Challenge! ADD LEAVES is our theme for this month!
For my reminder DT card I used a beautiful cling stamp from Making Spirits Bright 2021 Collection by Penny Black, called Christmas Blush (40-794). I just wanted to color this beautiful bouquet 🙂 !
I stamped the image in Antique Linen DI to do no line watercoloring. For a festive look of a holiday card I colored the flower in red. The watercolors I used are listed below, if you interested in watercolor.
- flower : Winsor Red Deep (W&N), Bordeux (Schmincke)
- large leaves : Green Gold, Green Apatite Genuine (Daniel Smith)
- small long leaves: Sap Green (Schmincke), New Gamboge (Daniel Smith)
- pine needles : Phthalo Green, Undersea Green (Daniel Smith)
- berries : Permanent Carmine (W&N)
After done with watercoloring I stamped the sentiment from Season to Believe (30-868) set by Penny Black in black pigment ink and clear heat embossed it. I wanted to make the image stand out so I kept my card simple.
That’s it! This image was a dream to color! Hope you enjoyed looking my card too!
Looking forward to seeing your floral cards in the gallery!
Have a great week!