Hello and welcome to Altenew 8th Anniversary Blog Hop Day 1!
Huge Congratulations to Altenew on awesome eight years ! Here’s to many more years of crafty happiness!
It’s so exciting to be part of this amazing blog hop, celebrating Altenew’s 8th Anniversary with so many talented fellow crafters whom I admire!!! Altenew has such awesome and unique product lines! I love especially their floral stamp designs! They are all so delicate and artistic!
Today’s card features one of my favorite floral sets by Altenew, the Wallpaper Art set.
To start off I stamped the flowers and branches from the Wallpaper Art set on watercolor paper in a light colored ink. I then watercolored the images. The flower was colored in Rubin Red and the leaves in Perylene Violet and Prussian green by Schmincke. I added a bit of Olive green (Winsor and Newton) to the leaves.
After I was done with watercoloring I heat embossed the images in gold. It was possible as I left the stamps in my MISTI tool. I then cut all the images using the coordinating die and set them aside.
To create the background I first watarcolored a watercolor paper panel in Rubin Red and Perylene Violet lightly and splattered Perylene Violet on it. After the panel was dry I gold heat embossed the solid branch images from the Wallpaper Art set on it.
I trimmed the panel down a bit and foam mounted it on a kraft cardbase. Next I arranged the flower and the branches as shown in the picture.
Enjoy FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY8TH or $8 OFF international shipping with code ANNIV22 at checkout.
▪️Offer valid from 04/04/2022 at 12:01 am EDT through 04/06/2022 at 11:59 pm EDT.
▪️Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes.
There are also 25 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew: 5 x $80 Altenew Gift Certificate
- Altenew Academy: 15 x Online Monthly Class Spot
- Jennifer McGuire Ink: Share Handmade Kindness Goodie Bag
- A Cherry on Top: $50 Gift Certificate
- Auzz Trinklets N Krafts: $50 Gift Certificate
- Avery Elle: $50 Gift Certificate
- Bumbleberry Papercrafts: £25 Gift Certificate
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 Gift Certificate
- CiLi in Papers: €75 Gift Certificate
- Concord & 9th: 1 $50 Gift Certificate & 1 Eclectic Garden Bundle ($38 Value)
- Dare 2B Artzy: $30 Gift Certificate
- Ellen Hutson LLC: $25 Gift Certificate
- Gina K. Designs: $50 Gift Certificate
- Hero Arts: $50 Gift Certificate
- Lawn Fawn: $25 Gift Certificate
- MarkerPop: 4 x $40 Gift Certificate
- Michelle’s Cards & Stamps: AUD$100 Gift Certificate
- My Little Attic: $50 Gift Certificate
- My Sweet Petunia: $50 Gift Certificate
- Online Card Classes: 3 Online Class Spots to 1 Winner
- Pink and Main: $50 Gift Certificate
- Pinkfresh Studio: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook & Cards Today: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook.com: $50 certificate
- Simon Says Stamp: $50 Gift Certificate
- Studio Katia: $50 Gift Certificate
- Waffle Flower: $25 Gift Certificate
▪️Be sure to leave comments by 4/13/2022 for a chance to win one of 49 prizes!
▪️To make the hop more exciting, start your comment with “Hi from (city or country where you’re from)!”
▪️49 winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog on 4/21/2022.
The next stop is amazingly talented Agnieszka Małyszek‘s blog! Below is the complete blog hop list for Day 1 !
- Altenew Blog
- Simon Says Stamp
- Jaycee Gaspar
- Hussena Calcuttawala
- Jenny Colacicco
- Keisha Charles
- Virginia Lu
- TaeEun Yoo – You are here!
- Agnieszka Małyszek
- Bumbleberry Papercrafts
- Colleen Balija
- Juhi Khanna
- Annemarie Caister
- Joylita Dsouza
- Nandini Karmarkar
Thank you so much for hopping along with us!
Wishing you a happy and crafty day and good luck!
I participate in the affiliate program of Altenew. It means I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you each time you click through and purchase the product(s) shared here. Thank you for your support 🙂